Chair's Welcome & Opening Remarks
Scott deVeber, Digital Workplace Consultant, Habanero Consulting Group
Keynote: Getting your digital workplace right during and post Covid-19 pandemic
- Explore The National Bank of Canada's digital workplace journey prior to the pandemic and how they are designing for the future post pandemic.
- Understand the importance of extending digital resiliency to the workforce and the home.
- How to evolve digital workplaces for long-term hybrid working models.
Denis Rousseau, Leader employee experience, modern workplace and AI, National Bank of Canada
Keynote: Shifting HR from employee-centric to experience-centric
- How to improve the employee experience in a way that drives performance.
- Understand how to implement systems and processes to reinforce positivity.
- Insight on how employee experience is an employee-centric way of thinking about the organization; decisions made internally consider how employees feel about all aspects of their employment.
Mohammed Chahdi, Director, Head of Americas HR Operations, Dell
Keynote: How to create an integrated Employee Experience
- How new technology like bots and cognitive services can make your Digital Workplace smarter, boosting the Employee Experience
- How you can bring systems and tools together into one accessible newsfeed
- How activity streams and action cards can efficiently communicate new information to employees
David Fletcher, Director, Enterprise Sales, Beezy
Panel: The Next Normal: How Covid-19 is creating lasting impacts to the workplace
Home worker sentiment has shown many desire continuing with flexible work arrangements as we get back to work. In addition, many organizations plan to shift a percentage of previously on-site employees to permanent remote positions post- COVID-19. In this panel, we will discuss:
- Lessons learned from the past six months.
- Challenges with the emerging hybrid work model.
- How to accelerate a transformation that builds resiliency.
Moderator: Eric Fletcher, VP Marketing, Ricoh Canada
Amrit Sandhu, Vice President, Human Resources, Ricoh Canada
Kate Lister, President, Global Workplace Analytics
John Paul Down, Manager Client Computing, Allstate Canada Group
Keynote: Helping Others Bring Their Best Selves Forward…
There is an awakening taking place in the midst of these, our challenging times. While focusing on survival is fundamental, it is insufficient if we hope to thrive in the future. Let's engage purposefully and intentionally to discuss how we, as leaders of organizations, institutions, businesses, families, and communities can build a culture of trust, respect and vulnerability to form the foundation of a healthy organization and company culture and help our teams to bring their best selves forward.
Professor Kanina Blanchard, The Ivey Academy at the Ivey Business School
End of Day One